My Photography Story


I was first intrigued by the very elemental idea of clicking photos when I was in 10th grade and came across high quality pictures of the flora and fauna while surfing on the net. As a curious teen, I started experimenting with my dad's camera (Nikon Coolpix L5). 

Later, when I was done with my board exam, I visited my native- a small town amidst the lush forests of Western Ghats. There, my uncle Ravi, introduced me to a DSLR. I was fascinated when I noticed the difference in the quality of photos between a DSLR and a normal SLR camera.

He was my first mentor and taught me about all the basics of how to handle and use one. 

I then requested my father to buy me a DSLR. My parents have always been supportive of my hobbies and the interests I want to pursue. Noticing my interest and curiosity towards Photography they got me a DSLR camera( Canon EOS 750D) with the basic 18-55 mm as well as 55-250mm lens.

After getting a handful of tips from my uncle, and reading them online, I started taking photos of my close friends, clicking snaps at some family functions and then slowly started understanding my camera better. Soon, I also realised how essential the editing of a photo is. 

I created an Instagram and a Facebook page, then started posting pictures. I was encouraged more after receiving all the appreciation through the comments and messages.

Soon, I started this blog and here I am ! I hope you liked this story of mine and I request you to share this blog and encourage me.

Follow me on Instagram-@ag.pixels@amith_42
                          Facebook-@amith gore

Comments

  1. Good stuff Amit. Way to go. Keep learning. Explore your skill . you have bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Amith!!!! Lots of love !!!! Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just by looking at your pics I can definitely say one thing, you are gonna make it big, don't stop keep grinding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Professional blog for any Professional photographers to learn here new things. Best Portrait Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment